Before installing the FuelCat product, please check
- Engine must be functioning normally.
- Diesel fuel pump and nozzle must be in good working condition. (Only for diesel engine).
- Do a fuel consumption record before fitting.
- Use only fuel hose for extension hose.
- Be sure to fit the Fuel Cat as close to the engine’s carburetor or injection pump as possible, otherwise it can be fitted on bulkhead, clips supplied.
- Ensure the Fuel Cat is fitted to the fuel supply line not return line.
Please follow the images below in image order.
With many vehicles the Fuel Cat tank unit will simply drop in the tank. If not, find where fuel filler pipe is joined to the tank. Undo jubilee clip and push unit in to tank. Then refit pipe. Unit can also be fitted as below.
Download the FuelCat Fitting Instructions in PDF format